Bradford Law Centre
31 Manor Row,
Bradford, BD1 4PS

Opening times
Monday to Friday
10am - 2pm.

What can I do if I am not satisfied with the service provided?

We recognise that people may sometimes feel unhappy about some aspect of the service we provide and we feel it is important that these complaints should be dealt with in a sympathetic and efficient manner.

This may be because you are not satisfied with the advice we have given you, or the way you have been represented in the court or tribunal; or you may feel that you have been treated improperly or discourteously in some way; or you may feel that there have been unexpected delays in dealing with your case, or that we have failed to keep you properly informed of progress on the matter.

Any user of our service who feels they wish to make a complaint will be informed of the procedure, given a copy of the Complaints Resolution Form and offered assistance where necessary. We will try to deal with the complaint informally in the first instant and you are therefore encouraged to talk to centre staff about your concerns. If you are unable to resolve your complaint, the formal stage is put it in writing but, if that is not possible, you will be offered the opportunity to express the complaint orally with an interpreter if needed.

All complaints about the Law Centre should first be made to the solicitor/caseworker or, if the person prefers, the Manager. If you are not satisfied with our handling of the complaint you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider the complaint. Their contact details are

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 15870
B30 9EB
Tel 0300555 0333 (calls are charged at a local rate and will be recorded) or email

Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.